Dan's 645Ci thread

Ekona

We can be 6er brothers! :D

I'll get some pics tomorrow, but I think they're very similar. Yours will have the posh seats and the bigger screen for the iDrive, and probably some carbon too I think?

Mine actually doesn't have the carbon, although I wanted it at first, but mine has piano black which I think suits the silverstone leather better as it's a little more classy. I do keep having a wee look on eBay at the carbon trim, though...

I might put a BGW on it, just for sh*ts and giggles.

DO IT

or...

That is friggin' awful! There is a little spoiler that fits the boot, though, it's quite nice and I think it's pre facelift too.

DO IT

or...

That's neither big or gay enough :)

DO IT

or...

That is friggin' awful! There is a little spoiler that fits the boot, though, it's quite nice and I think it's pre facelift too.

Goddammit. Dan would've gone for that if you two hadn't alerted him to its rubbishness!!!!

Mine actually doesn't have the carbon, although I wanted it at first, but mine has piano black

I'm very tempted to paint the inside of mine either piano black or something more interesting, I'm not really sure what though.

Lovely lump, drab looking car IMHO but the I don't like the looks of BMWs much anyway. Looking forward to see what you do with it though.

Definitely a Marmite car, and definitely the worst colour in the history of the world. Part of me would like to go mental and chuck neon orange wheels on it or even better throw some motorsport decals at it, but aside from the M colour scheme (which would be a huge no-no on an non-M car!), I don't really think there's much else out there.

Although BM's pic looks like it could be fun in the real world :D

• Like 1

Love these,great car for the money, and you even found a manual, great choice. I quite like the fan blade type wheels you can get on these, but M6 wheels are tasty. Interesting to see its not a total barge, which is what i expected. Bet with a few choice mods it will be a decent handler. Any plans for a LSD in it at all?

Nah, doesn't really feel like it needs one really. The long wheelbase helps of course, but I doubt I'll be throwing it around too much as I've the MR2 for that.

I very much doubt I'll change the wheels, even though they're fugly :lol:

I didn't know these came with a manual box. Nice buy

I was tempted by one a few months back when I bought the e46. Decided to save some cash and go for the cheaper option

I quite like the marmite looks but would only have it in black with the chunky 7 spoke wheels

Personally......my favourite BMW mate and the only one that would not have made me call you a twerp for buying BMW.

Not an M6, 1M, M635CSi, CSL, 850i then? ;)

Incredible work finding a manual, now get the exhaust cut off at the manifold and make proper V8 noises.

• Like 1

Oh, and the first mod has been done already:

tyre.jpg

Well, did you really expect anything else?! :lol:

Quality, that does look really nice though and a bit of a bargain. Shame about the silver, but you can't have everything! B)

Personally......my favourite BMW mate and the only one that would not have made me call you a twerp for buying BMW.

Not an M6, 1M, M635CSi, CSL, 850i then? ;)

Incredible work finding a manual, now get the exhaust cut off at the manifold and make proper V8 noises.

Sorry I'll rephrase ......the much maligned 6 series is my only acceptable BMW. I just can't get excited by any of the others. It's not about driving them, how they look, how reliable they are, what they do......it's just something genetic that makes me go 'meh'

Doesn't everyone have a BMW or a Porker?? They're so boring. :yawn:

You don't, clearly, so no.

:p

That's right. Something much better.

No, you drive something completely different (assuming it's a 350Z) not better. :)