Audi A5 3.0 tdi quattro

hensh65

Well I though I best get the pictures up of the new barge.

With having to travel more miles and having had the Zed 2 years I thought the time was right for something different. Picked up my new car on Friday.

Audi A5 s line 3.0tdi quattro

It has been a learning curve since I have had this car, it is soooo easy to extract power from the Zed. It can make a good account of itself in most of the gears at any speed. I found myself struggling to find the power from the audi but have got the hang of it,,,,,slightly :lol:

received_m_mid_1411738177231_813efa2b4c1a07dd87_0_zpscdd885d1.jpeg

IMG_68600800937087_zpsd5bebad3.jpeg

Zed gone.

20140928_113020_zpsa171d41a.jpg

20140928_113555_zps8e287fcd.jpg

Zeditus carrys on to other cars :lol: I had it 3 days and I got brand new alloys :) 19" audi Rotors. Really felt the s line alloys were a joke, Sh!t line alloys more like!

20140930_094921_zps26e30aa2.jpg

20140930_094850_zpse4ae0d48.jpg

Plans just now are:

Remap (Lee at Falcon performance!)

window tints + roof wrapped black

spoiler

Quad exhaust

carbon diffuser

lowered( not sure if I will go springs or coils )

Suggestions welcome :)

Edited by hensh65

Well I though I best get the pictures up of the new barge.

Plans just now are:

Remap (Lee at Falcon performance!)

window tints + roof wrapped black

spoiler

Quad exhaust

carbon diffuser

lowered( not sure if I will go springs or coils )

Suggestions welcome :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of wafting in a luxury barge :)

That list is similar to mine when I got the Jag :lol:

• Like 1

Have you booked the Audi/bmw advanced drivers course where they teach you how to drive a few microns behind the car in front for when any other non German car strays into the outside lane ;)

Yes the driving unawareness course :lol: Just so you know they still sit right up your chuff even if you are in German car :lol: Guy in some 3 serise coupe with a bodykit that wasn't the m sport :shrug: was soo close his phone paired with my car :lol:

• Like 5

Looking good mate. The mods list sounds good but not sure about the spoiler? What did you have in mind?

If your selling the old wheels let me know I could have a buyer for you

There isnt much choice in spoilers and they're all quite subtle. Think its called the b8 spoiler.

I had traded them in on the new ones mate sorry! Didnt get a hell of a lot either but thats what happens when you want things there and then :lol:

http://www.albamotorcompanyltd.co.uk/used-cars/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-3dr-edinburgh-201409277747997

Wasn't that bothered about not having my Zed, been watching the companies website to see how it gets on. They advertised it on Saturday and its sold on the Wednesday. Was a bit gutted seeing the now sold sign, my stomach actually dropped!

I am watching the intro section like a hawk :lol:

I still plan to arrange all the zed meets as the Scottish members up here are lazy t!ts :lol: So I really hope it finds its way on here and I can still see how its geeting on. Don't think non car people would understand but its true :lol:

I still plan to arrange all the zed meets as the Scottish members up here are lazy t!ts :lol: So I really hope it finds its way on here and I can still see how its geeting on. Don't think non car people would understand but its true :lol:

I bought it and I am putting it back to stock :p

• Like 1

I bought it and I am putting it back to stock :p

You dont have the spine to drive that from Edinburgh all the way home Dave :lol:

Did you not fancy a C350 cdi remap to 300 plus :D

Thought if i was going to have the pain in the ass thats rwd in the winter i would keep the zed. Briefly looked at them though :)

Guess your right seen as you scots live up in the hills ;)
  • Like 1