How to: Remove the front bumper

Chesterfield

Does anyone know what happened to dcash's post at the beginning of this thread? :surrender: Thinking of changing my side lights..only problem is i'm not entirely sure how to remove the wheel arch trim/fender protector. Have had a look in the workshop manual but still clueless :blush: Some real pics would be helpful.

Does anyone know what happened to dcash's post at the beginning of this thread? :surrender: Thinking of changing my side lights..only problem is i'm not entirely sure how to remove the wheel arch trim/fender protector. Have had a look in the workshop manual but still clueless :blush: Some real pics would be helpful.

I did my sidelights a couple of weeks ago - no need to remove bumper. The wheel trim is held on with one bolt and the rest are clips/poppers. Its a tight fit getting hand in gap, expect some scratches! but doesn't take long ;)

Where is the bolt situated? And how many poppers do u have to remove to remove the trim? :blush:

Bolt is very visable - top of arch IIRC and there are only 3-4 poppers to take of - use small flathead screwdriver to pull out central pin on poppers

You dont have to remove the entire lining, just enough to get access

Just got a bit p!ssed off with how the moderators were reacting to comments despite trying to help.

I.e.

Trying to bridge the pathetic rivalry that a couple of people have between 350z-uk and **REMOVED** which got ignored.

Offering polished plenums - which resulted in a ban from these forums

Offering to set up joint meets or group stands at shows with the moderators for shows got told 'yeah we'll look at it' and ignored multiple times. despite being able to get 35+ zeds at most shows!

Stupid degrogitary comments from moderators about jokey comments.

I just had the impression that we were all here for the interest of the car and get a good attendance at events etc. So i though ... why bother - can't say I didnt try to help out

Sorry guys but someone else is going to have to do a new guide and offer advice. I'm sticking to the stupid comments and general off topic threads.

It's a real shame that a couple of individuals seem to have issues yet 99% of the members are suffering. Just think how good having a wales size attendance at most shows could be.

350z-uk works with zClub etc **REMOVED** does joint meets with SOC and GTROC yet its seems the two 350z clubs wont work together.

Just got a bit p!ssed off with how the moderators were reacting to comments despite trying to help.

I.e.

Trying to bridge the pathetic rivalry that a couple of people have between 350z-uk and **REMOVED** which got ignored.

Offering to set up joint meets or group stands at shows with the moderators for shows got told 'yeah we'll look at it' and ignored multiple times. despite being able to get 35+ zeds at most shows!

I just had the impression that we were all here for the interest of the car and get a good attendance at events etc. So i though ... why bother - can't say I didnt try to help out

Sorry guys but someone else is going to have to do a new guide and offer advice. I'm sticking to the stupid comments and general off topic threads.

It's a real shame that a couple of individuals seem to have issues yet 99% of the members are suffering. Just think how good having a wales size attendance at most shows could be.

350z-uk works with zClub etc **REMOVED** does joint meets with SOC and GTROC yet its seems the two 350z clubs wont work together.

Dan - we've only met once in real life when you kindly helped me with my suspension - I thought you was a sound bloke :thumbs:

But to be honest mate, for someone that wants us to all get along, surely the above comments are going to aggravate things further :shrug:

I.e.

Not sure that's entirely fair Dan, especially the first half - be good to talk about this as it seems a bit out of the blue.... :)

I.e.

:scare:

We offer free tickets to shows at our stands, yet people still choose to pay and go with another club. What possible reason would there be to pay and attend instead of coming to the same show for free with another club. If you want to find people keeping any supposed "rivalry" going; start looking a lot closer to home.

We have sent various messages to one of your committee trying to come to some sort of arrangement on cross posting links etc etc. Clearly the other club doesnt want us pinching members and I assume vice versa. These message have been ignored, so again, try looking closer to home.

Our club does not charge a membershhip fee. We are supported by donations and traders fees. Whatever money we get in, we give out again in the form of free tickets, and subsidising merchandise set up costs, food and beer for the likes of Zedfest and the hoon, etc etc. If we just allow people to trade for free then we loose our revenue stream and ultimately have nothing to fund the club with. It would be similar to saying to the Nissansporz "how about we get access for free to the members area"... If you dont want to be a part time trader, dont trade, simple.

We do joint stands as you say with the Z club. Did you join us at Japfest? No. We offer free tickets to the shows we attend, yet nobody from **REMOVED** bothers to take us up on the offer - what more do you want, would you like paying to come along? All a 350 or 370z owner has to to to join us at a show is be a signed up member on here and type their name on a list and show up. Exactly what is hard about that?

Ive been the subject of derogatory comments by many members of NS over the years. What I dont do is jump on the NS website every five minutes making snide comments, if I did, I'd expect a warning and a ban, again.

I think it incredibly rich to be lambasted for not building bridges, when we offer free tickets to shows to anyone here who has a zed and a user account, and we will ALWAYS attend shows with the ZClub to ensure we get all the Z's under one banner. Weve tried making progress on joint meets with the GTROC too, and although not that much has come of it so far, we're still wanting to get increased numbers for these.

Oh and how could I forget about Wales - organised by this club and we've had many people from **REMOVED**, Japcar club and others join in on that - so exactly how are we not getting all the cars together?

So you remove your helpful post to others out of spite for not getting the two clubs together at shows. What a very grown up attitude.

Oh and yes. Thread locked.