2007 Honda Civic Type S GT 2.2 Diesel

StephenG

Time to move on. I'm having to part with my beloved and much lavished-upon Civic Type S GT diesel.

Bought from new in April 2007, this Type S GT has been fully serviced by Honda and has the following details:

Tax April 2009

36700 miles

New front tyres (7th July 08 )

New front discs and pads (March 08 )

- The car was bought with the following options:

Black NHB metallic paint

Image pack (bodykit, colour matched)

Rear parking

Floor mats

Bluetooth kit

Supaguard

Two big selling points:

Celtic Tuning remap: Done after the engine was correctly and carefully ran in. Read my review here. http://www.civinfo.com/forum/engines-transmission/4760-hows-everyones-remapped-cars-going-3.html - still going strong now and fuel consumption / oil usage has been carefully monitored throughout, with no adverse effects.

Aftermarket Headunit and professional fit: I was never a huge fan of the Honda navi system, and I prefer a system that takes an Ipod input (for video as well), alongside playing Video CD's, DVDs, and a full HDD touchscreen navigation system. Oh, and a digital radio with bespoke aerial. And an integrated bluetooth phone kit. Not forgetting the TMC traffic unit. Yes, that's right, I bought everything in the Kenwood catalogue. Full details of this are here - http://www.civinfo.com/forum/ipods-mp3-players-ice/8911-double-din-facia-aftermarket-head-unit-navi-fitted-pictures.html - and the items and work here are still under warranty with Huet Car Audio.

As well as that, I can only add that the car has been extremely well looked after; it has nearly always only had V-power diesel put in it (on two occasions I couldn't find a shell with it, but that's the only time), and all receipts and paperwork are naturally available. The downsides are: a scuff on the plastic wheelarch on the driver's side, and only one key is available.

The other great news (for you) is that I'm pricing to sell. Hence the price I'm looking for is:

£10750

And am open to offers for people who will do a quick sale. 55MPG and 190 bhp - it's a darn sight cheaper to fuel than the Zed! (well, mine definitely!)

Please reply on this thread if you have any further questions, or PM me. Cheers!

S

IMAGE_076.jpg

IMAGE_077.jpg

IMAGE_078.jpg

IMAGE_079.jpg

IMAGE_081.jpg

IMG_06231.jpg

• 3 weeks later...