Twingo GT Turbo For Sale

m4nn13

After purchasing the Zed i've had this for sale for quite some time with hardly any interest. Shame because it's a cracking little car and would make an ideal project / firstcar / little runaround. If i had the room/funds i'd keep both but i don't so it needs to go. It's got to the point where if it's not sold within the next few weeks it will be off to webuyanycar.com or similar.

Anyway, here's the info & pics will follow (taken from twingo133.net forum):

Sadly, the time has come for me and my beloved Twingo GT Turbo to go our separate ways, I love this car to bits and if I could keep hold of her I would but have managed to purchase a childhood dream car (Nissan 350z) and I can't afford to have both. icon_e_sad.gif

So on with the car - I bought her back in January 2010 from Stoneacre in Wrexham - she was probably the only Twingo in the area for a good few years and everyone was interested in her as it was so rare - even to this day people still ask me loads of questions about her and it still makes me smile! She had 24,235 on the clock and since then she has only ever been serviced and MOT at LD Auto's in Wrexham (Broga Racing) by Lee a hot hatch guru so he knows this particular car inside & out - if you want to ring and ask him about the history feel free, I am sure he will be more than happy to fill you in. Tyres were supplied by Tyre Suppliers Ltd also in Wrexham and she has had a monthly wash & interior clean from Jason & Danny at Wizards Of Detailing (formerly CLB Car Care) and a full valet from them every few months so she is still in great condition both inside and out.

A couple of modifications have been added in my time, but the car has now been changed back to near stock with the exception of the Spaxx Lowering Springs and the Custom back box, these will be sold fitted to the car but if you want to change them back to stock or your own choice of aftermarket parts they are not a major cash purchase.

Photos:

L2aNbZt.jpg

s2yUzfA.jpg

nnj6hPU.jpg

HQT5O3Z.jpg

dL29WaA.jpg

aGPpA1j.jpg

arbsdvM.jpg

1SyNyc6.jpg

4HEm4gh.jpg

NwEbTaQ.jpg

0150MtX.jpg

xBRdYpz.jpg

Details:

* Capsicum Red.

* GT Turbo Model.

* 73,157 (will increase slightly as used daily).

* Excellent Service History.

* Next MOT due 30th June 2017.

Mileage History:

27/6/16 - 70,190

19/6/15 - 63,070

18/6/14 - 56,035

01/7/13 - 49,504

19/6/12 - 41,844

5/11/10 - 30,253

Positives:

* Only 2 previous owners

* 2 original keys

* Extremely good condition both inside & out

* Electric panoramic sunroof

* Electric windows

* Electric wing mirrors

* CD player

* Climate control

* Additional aux media input

Negatives (all cosmetic):

* Classic stone chips on front (nothing major)

* Hairline scratch from roof rack (previous owner, nothing major)

* Small scratch on boot from runaway supermarket trolley

* Alloy is just starting to flake in parts (barley noticeable)

Modifications:

* BMC Airfilter (will be sold with car) added to help her breathe and has worked very well.

* Custom Back Box (will be sold with car) not too loud and helps fill the cutout on the bumper compared to tiny stock exhaust.

* Spaxx Springs (will be sold with car) added to give 20mm - 25mm drop, subtle but looks much better.

* Forge Dump Valve (Stock valve back on & Forge one is for sale separately here but will include in car sale if wanted & still available) added for sheer fun and when paired with the bespoke back box adds a lovely sound when changing up / down gear.

Location is Wrexham, North Wales - viewings welcome, test drives are fine with proof of Licence & Insurance.

She is yours for £2000 - I'm avoiding Autotrader at the moment because would love to see her go to a forum member who will look after her and enjoy her as much as I have done over the last 7 years.

Viewings welcome and test drives are fine on proof of License and insurance. I can be contacted through here of by email to tom_manford@hotmail.com and i will try to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.

Let me know if you would like any more info / pictures.

Cheers, Tom.

Edited by m4nn13