Got a new company car - and it ISN'T diesel :D

Mikevv

So some of you might have followed my V8 thread, which turned into a @*!# show, but here is the result of all that hahaha

20170324_150219_zpsr8an8ltj.jpg

20170324_150209_zps0siksumv.jpg

20170324_150132_zps5wyns7s0.jpg

20170324_150151_zpsrpqcihos.jpg

Mods, feel free to delete the other thread if you so wish, and you can keep this one...

Hopefully soon I'll park it next to the 350z ready for better pics, after they are both washed...

• Like 4

How does looking to buy a Camaro turn into being given a company car... This thread needs more explanation, doesn't matter if it's a long story, even if it's not quite as enthralling as Dan taking a poo.

Basically the loan I had provisionally been approved for turned from 4% to 25% apr. This snowballed into finding it hard to find a suitable loan, so we looked into company cars that would be fun to drive with personal use on that too. After umming and ah-ing it was decided a BMW was both boring and set the wrong image to customers. The cost of essentially doubling the mileage also was a no, so it just ended up as a company car only, with mo personal use. Insurance was a bastard to sort too with high mileages. Might have missed stuff out but thats the jist of it :(

• Like 1

Its all leased/maintenance etc for about £340 odd a month, with 10k miles. Tax is fine cause no personal miles :D

Costs about the same as the German entry level diesels, but less " I'm ripping you off " vibe, and more easy to blag that its my own personal car and I charge mileage if they do question it.

Very nice!

Looks better up front than the mk1 and you get the cooler brake lights too. I'm having to fit my own shark fin :(

There aren't many more fun company cars out there, unless you work in motorsport!