South east convoy to Japfest

Paul K

Hi Matt. No I think Maybe mms is more sensible for hose rolling up on the day. Trying to co-ordinate 60-70 Zeds in one place will be difficult and will require being there mega early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Paul k

2. Dunks

3. Roasty

4. Mattrwebb

5. Cs2000

lol I got confused then. South mimms is a BP.

So we're meeting in the BP station car park (left hand side of the pumps as there's no speed bumps there unlike the main car park, then we will be leaving by 6:30 straight to silverstone

Just A quick note as I traveled up from south mimms to Milton Keynes today, this happens to be the same road we will be using.

I'm sure we will all be driving sensibly and all that, but as a heads up, on almost every other gantry on the M1 there are either gantry cams, or those stealth cameras like are in the M25.

There is also currently a 2 mile average 50 zone part way up.

I wouldn't want anyone getting a ticket on the way to the show so thought I'd leave it in here.

• Like 1

Thanks mate. Useful to know.

Even though mine has the pityfull sat nav. I tend to use waze, and that identifies speed cams etc!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paul K

1. Paul k

2. Dunks

3. Roasty

4. Mattrwebb

5. Cs2000

6. Riichard

7. MatthewThain

8. Rob T

Ill be there. Could some please post the postcode for where this meet is please as im not all that sure where it is but im coming up from Brighton way

That's probably a good idea. First person to get there can reply to this topic and pick a new location in the service area IF the BO garage is busy.

If it helps, my reg is OO04 MYZ, so if you see that car about, then that's me at south mimms. Don't know if others want to add their reg numbers to the list we have maybe so we know to look out for each other? Your guys call.

I'm sort of ready, car has had a quick clean but it's not at it's best tbh haven't had the time looking forward to this can't wait now will be at mimms for 6 to get a coffee and a quick spray clean, see you all in the morning.