South east convoy to Japfest

Paul K

Anyone else coming from southeast London/ north Kent interested in travelling to Japfest convoy style. Add your name to the list and I'll figure out times and somewhere to rendezvous

1. Paul K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Correct. Sunday morning and the more the merrier I guess.

I'm actually tempted to use the Thurrock services as a meet point so very convenient for you!!!

Correct. Sunday morning and the more the merrier I guess.

I'm actually tempted to use the Thurrock services as a meet point so very convenient for you!!!

Thanks

Literally a 5 minute drive for me so very convenient indeed

There is a time limit at the services so gunna have to make sure every1 is precise with times

Well considering we are likely to have to be at Japfest on the club stand before 8 or 8:30. Im thinking like a 15 min slot to meet and move on. Actual time to be determined!!

Will this convoy be passing anywhere near Chelmsford? I'm currently looking at making the journey on my own! Would be nice to travel in convoy with some others, I'd probably be heading down to the M25 to join the M1 I'd guess so can meet at some services somewhere if you guys don't mind meeting somewhere? Perfectly understand if not!

Yeah know problem. I'll try and work out timings so you can estimate when to hit the M25 at around the same sort of time.

I'm thinking an intially meet at the Thurrock services (quite early though) before heading to JF.

If there's enough interest I may swing off at South Mimms to collect any more

I'll try and work on route and timings and post up here

I'd be in on this but I'm travelling on the Saturday and staying over. Coming from Surrey if anybody else is staying the night before, give me a shout!

I'm also staying over on the Saturday, pm me if you want to arrange a meet up? I'll be coming from East Sussex so driving right past you :thumbs:

• Like 1

I've done a bit of research using google maps etc. To reach Silverstone before 8, we need to depart South Mimms at 6:40 latest.

I'm suggesting that we meet there at 6:30 which gives a 10 min window before departure. Tight I know.

Mimms is probably a good place to meet as it's accessible from both sides of the M25

Let me know what you think

Edited by Paul K

6:30 at south mimms is good for me too.

Where are we meeting? There are about 8 spaces in the BP garage which may be easier as the main car park has speedhumps which I know for a fact I cannot clear 😅

Ah sorry read this wrong.. we not meeting at Thurrock services any more ?

Also looking at the main car show chat think all us zeds are meeting near the track and all 60-70 of us going in together