New car - 370z Nismo :D

Mikevv

I'm just getting some second opinions on this car at the moment, and sorting out shipping, but it looks like this cars gonna join the 350z for a few weeks before I sell the Z

I won't spoil it, gonna have to click the links ;)

As you can see, I've got pictures of just about every area of the car, and it's clean. Obviously I need to haggle the price, and will pay for a good pre purchase inspection just for peace of mind but yeah. Here she is

https://velvethammer...hevrolet-Camaro

And here is the underside/panel gaps etc

https://www.dropbox....sXjWmAYXma?dl=0

Let me know what you guys think :) Yes I am aware that the fuel is going to ruin my life hahaha but hey, gotta warm the planet some how ;)

Edited by Mikevv
  • Like 2

Its not just me being excited, it genuinely looks in great nick, right?

Now I just need to find a good company for the pre purchase inspection :)

Turns out these old V8s get about 18mpg... so 10 less mpg than the zed, but 10 times the soundtrack ;)

I'll deffo keep you lot posted!

Is it the 69 that is the holy grail? Not putting down the one your after, just seems to be what I have heard

It depends, every year is "special" for different reasons. If you get a GENUINE SS, RS then yes it's worth an extra $20k or so - I don't care for original genuine stuff at that kind of price difference

If its a GENUINE Z/28 then you may as well ad a zero to the end of it :p

The 69 is the one I don't like, has the squared off wheel arches and ugly front grille etc but to each their own, some consider the 67 and 68, especially in that blue, a bit girly - I find it to be quite classy, and typical 60's.

I'm happy with it regardless, if someone said ( and many have ) " why not buy a brand new (mustang) or camaro"... because its not this one. How many have you ever seen? I see a new mustang almost weekly when I drive to Kent from Ringwood. Seen about 6 or 7 corvettes in 10 years of being in the UK... American cars are special when left... American!

Loving it, wow. Shame you didn't make the move on it this time last year you would have saved a few grand in exchange rates ;)

But agree with the above, I see modern Mustangs all the time, they are relatively cheap to buy and the smaller engine version makes it cheaper to run. This though is a head turner on a whole different scale.

Loving it, wow. Shame you didn't make the move on it this time last year you would have saved a few grand in exchange rates ;)

But agree with the above, I see modern Mustangs all the time, they are relatively cheap to buy and the smaller engine version makes it cheaper to run. This though is a head turner on a whole different scale.

I wanted to, but the insurance was a nightmare, and I only had the Z for about 6-7 months by then :S

The problem with the new mustang is that UK Ford dealers don't know @*!# all about it, and their supply of spares is... embarrassing?

Seen members of the other forums have small accidents ( due to them shipping them with shitty tyres IMO but hey ) need a new bumper, takes 6 - 8 weeks for a replacement to arrive.

Don't even get me started on the little 4 cylinders ;) A muscle car needs... MUSCLE.

AND to top it all off, the new one comes out relatively soon, with a facelift and updated tech like 10 speed auto, not for me but still, the pre facelifts will drop in value quickly.

• Like 1

I hate you so much. So unbelievably jealous right now :'(

Beautiful car, literally a life goal to own one. Please can I come look when you have it? I'll dribble lots and say nice things and cry when I leave :lol:

Hey, at least I have a chevy friend I guess!

Massive congrats, you are literally THE man right now!

Brilliant. Looks lovely.

I'm strongly considering the prospect of a 60's Mustang within the next 12 months or so. Will be watching this with interest.

Do you want a project one? Or ready to go and drive? Not saying this is a good buy, but the price is not bad considering that's everything paid, import/taxes, registration etc.

http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/vehicles-sale/1965-mustang-v8-auto-button-%248250-shipping-included-472081

I'd say go for it, there are plenty around, just takes a lot of research and googling to find a good one, in budget, with solid pictures. A LOT of people I reached out to didn't even respond to my enquiries, and some were not willing to take pics of the underside, so I walked away without hesitation.

I hate you so much. So unbelievably jealous right now :'(

Beautiful car, literally a life goal to own one. Please can I come look when you have it? I'll dribble lots and say nice things and cry when I leave :lol:

Hey, at least I have a chevy friend I guess!

Massive congrats, you are literally THE man right now!

I'm sure we can arrange to meet at a show or something? I'll still come to the local show if it interests me... albeit in a LHD muscle car to a jap meet ;)