INGS Rear Half Spoiler

m4nn13

Having a look through and think my favorite spoiler is the INGS Rear Half Spoiler - but seems you can only get it from America for $800!

Anyone know of a UK seller, and if anyone has got one on their car can you wang up a pic? Ta!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Chinese/Polish one on my car thanks to the previous owner. I still haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or not. It looks good from a distance, but basically, it's not smooth. The 'face' that looks up at the sky, the bit that people look at, is....um...it's hard to describe how it's not smooth, it's just 'not'. It looks like a cheaply manufactured plastic part from a cheap mould. A nice layer of filler over the top of it would sort it of course, just saying that it does look 'obviously' cheapo. As I say though, I cannot know where it came from, so Polish ebay one might be different. Truth is though, these parts usually all come from the same place.

I'll try to remember to get a photo for you guys tomorrow. I might be interested in selling it.

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

I have a polish copy on my zed. instagram tknutter

Nice - was this an ebay jobby too or direct from a shop?

Ebay jobbie. I wasn't prepared to pay the price of ings stuff. Received it and looked good. Took to my painter and he said in fairness for a copy part it wasnt bad. I had to alter the fixing holes slightly but i'm gong to tiger seal it on in the next few weeks

• Like 1

Here's mine, despite looking ok in the pics, the bodywork is in a bit of a state, still haven't decided what direction I'm going to take it before I get it painted. The third pic is showing what I mean about the finish of the spoiler. Woulda helped if it had been cleaner, but hey ho. lol.

profile_zpsfosey8pr.jpg

rear_zps10jrbocx.jpg

spoiler_zpssltpgg09.jpg