** JR7 ENKEI RPF1 REPS Now available in 18" 350z fitment £650 **

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

The Enkei RPF1's have been a long time favourite of mine and JR have now done a replica wheel at a fraction of the price and whats more they now offer them in a decent 350z fitment

18x9.5/10.5 ET15 approx £650 a set depending on choice

See below

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/wheels.html?wheel_model=2803

jr7_zpsvex3epny.jpg

Img00057.jpg

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
  • Like 2

My favourite style wheels for the Z, so I shall get a set in due course.

I just wondered if they'll release a square stance set of these ?

And a darker colour ?

The set I want comes up to....£1,702.80 :lol::scare::surrender: + tyres :wacko: (ffs)

You can have them in a square set up either 9.5 all round or 10.5 all round

Only silver at the moment though sadly

• Like 1

My favourite style wheels for the Z, so I shall get a set in due course.

I just wondered if they'll release a square stance set of these ?

And a darker colour ?

The set I want comes up to....£1,702.80 :lol::scare::surrender: + tyres :wacko: (ffs)

You can have them in a square set up either 9.5 all round or 10.5 all round

Only silver at the moment though sadly

Ah great !

Not overly worried about the colour well, these are on my ever growing shopping list now :thumbs:

These have brake clearance issues on many cars. I wouldn't expect them to at this size on a zed even with Brembos, but it might be worth allaying any fears by confirming. Cheers, I'll be considering a set at this price!

These have brake clearance issues on many cars. I wouldn't expect them to at this size on a zed even with Brembos, but it might be worth allaying any fears by confirming. Cheers, I'll be considering a set at this price!

People are running 9.5/10.5 et15 on the Enkei without issue so I can't see these being a problem, worst case scenario would be the need for a 5mm shim spacer which I can include FOC for the first buyer in case needed but very much doubt it

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

People are running 9.5/10.5 et15 on the Enkei without issue so I can't see these being a problem, worst case scenario would be the need for a 5mm shim spacer which I can include FOC for the first buyer in case needed but very much doubt it

Do you by any chance know if these fit directly without the need for spacers?

Do you by any chance know if these fit directly without the need for spacers?

I'm 99% sure they won't need spacers but as far as I know they haven't yet been done on a 350 so I can not 100% guarantee it, like I say I can send a 5mm shim spacer FOC if required, the shim spacer won't affect the ride so I wouldn't be put off by it

In 'proper' Zed fitment (i.e. 9.5/10.5+25 or lower) you definitely won't need spacers. You can see how much clearance there is in the first photo in the OP (it;s a LOT!). But if you go down to 9" or narrower, or higher than 30 offset, you may need to watch out with this wheel.

The stated 9.5/10.5+15 will have fully 20mm caliper clearance.

Edited by Aashenfox

In 'proper' Zed fitment (i.e. 9.5/10.5+25 or lower) you definitely won't need spacers. You can see how much clearance there is in the first photo in the OP (it;s a LOT!). But if you go down to 9" or narrower, or higher than 30 offset, you may need to watch out with this wheel.

The stated 9.5/10.5+15 will have fully 20mm caliper clearance.

Nice theory but it isn't always the case,

Cosmis XT206 18x9.5 ET10 don't clear Brembo's, we found that out the hard way with Grundy's 350z

Until the wheel has been tested on a car I never 100% guarantee, but like I say i'm 99% sure this one will fit no problem

I never said that what applies to one wheel applies to all! :lol:

Spacers won't be needed for this wheel at 9.5/10.5+15, even with the deepest face, I'm sure of it, based on experience and a significant amount of research over the years with the genuine Enkeis.

Edited by Aashenfox

I never said that what applies to one wheel applies to all! :lol:

Spacers won't be needed for this wheel at 9.5/10.5+15, even with the deepest face, I'm sure of it, based on experience and a significant amount of research over the years with the genuine Enkeis.

so if they dont fit Aashenfox will refund you the money :lol:

• Like 1