Bye bye mpss hello mps4s

ZeppoJeff

Dreadful, aren't they?

Has any put the New MPS4 on? How do they compare to the MPSS?

My MPSS are down to 3mm on mine now, so need changing. Not sure whether to try the MPS4s just for sh*ts and giggles, or go straight to 888Rs.

I'm tempted but only because I do want to try the 4s. I have no issue running trackday rubber all year round, it's only a fun car after all.

I can't see how you have a choice, who will we turn to for an MPS4 opinion if you've not tried them? :D

• Like 1

I'm tempted but only because I do want to try the 4s. I have no issue running trackday rubber all year round, it's only a fun car after all.

I can't see how you have a choice, who will we turn to for an MPS4 opinion if you've not tried them? :D

This - try them or lose your Tyre Forum Guru status :p

Just to complicate things further I need to replace both sets of tyres on my wheels soon.

Rays for sprinting which I think r888r would be the best bet and my 19 roadies which are shod with MPSS and have surpassed all expectations of grip in all conditions.

Do I replace them with MPS4 or go for Cup2s?

Advice Dan! Lol.

Just to complicate things further I need to replace both sets of tyres on my wheels soon.

Rays for sprinting which I think r888r would be the best bet and my 19 roadies which are shod with MPSS and have surpassed all expectations of grip in all conditions.

Do I replace them with MPS4 or go for Cup2s?

Advice Dan! Lol.

Depends on the size you need, limited in Europe ATM.

• 2 months later...