New Project

Ian

:ninja:

I managed to strike a deal on this car over the weekend & paid for it Monday night. Should have it with me by the end of next week :thumbs:

Its a 1997 Series 3 R33 GTR. Has done 52K miles & is a UK supplied car by Middlehurst Motorsports.

It does need a bit (lot) of work doing to it, but it was cheap enough to make it worth while.

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

As you can see it needs an engine, gearbox, headlights, front seats, front brakes & a decent set of wheels :lol:

Have no idea what the plan is for it at the moment. Will either be a track toy or a well sorted road car, it will depend entirely on how good the bodywork is up close before I decide for certain. No time scale for it to be finished, it'll be done when I'm done :lol:

Its also a pretty famous car, It used to belong to a guy by the name of "Rocket Ronnie" & he won the first 3 TOTB events in this car :clap:

B) Nice Ian, looking forward to seeing the progress

Would make a nice road car IMO, and prob worth more when you've finished :thumbs:

I'm leaning more towards a road car TBH, with my work schedule I won't get as much use out of it as a track car as I would a road car.

Either way, I'll annoy some people on the GTROC with what I do :lol:

Fit a VQ or even a VR38 they both fit..

The most famous 33 GTR I feel in the UK built by Abbey Mororsport.

I have loads of stuff Ian just ask.

Will be in touch after Christmas :thumbs:

I think I'll be staying with a RB engine though :)