Impreza Sti

Ian

Decided to treat myself to a new daily driver to replace the beemer (if anyone wants a low mileage £46 330Ci PM me)

Its a 2003 STI with PPP

Full Subaru Dealer service history

11 months MOT

4 new tyres

new pads and disks all round

HKS SSQV

remapped last year and running 323HP

Got a few little plans for it but nothing major seeing as its my daily driver :)

_57_zps4frzfvcf.jpg

_57%207_zpsxxjrdeep.jpg

_57%206_zpsxnewogaz.jpg

_57%202_zpsmancvdky.jpg

_57%208_zpscmsquwpr.jpg

:teeth:

• Like 6

I can't remember the last time I drove a standard Z :lol: in fact, I cant remember the last time I drove a Z :lol:

As for Money wise, £6Kish.

The mileage is higher than I would have liked but full service history and condition of the car far outweighs the mileage.

Blobeye FTW

Still miss ours, although we sold it to a mate so I still get to drive it every now and then.

I really wanted a Hawkeye and TBH if I didnt have a GTR on the way I'd probably have bought one.

I'm curious, how many miles has it done? Ive always been a bit worried about buying an impreza with high miles.... Looks lovely tho, does it feel much quicker than a stock Z?

Its done 106K miles. From what I've read aslong as its been looked after it should go past 200K with ease and looking at this history on this car its spent its entire life being pampered.

as above though, I've not driven a stock Z for near enough 10 years :lol:

• Like 1